Rosemary Melt and Pour Soap Recipe
Refreshing, cooling, captivating. What more could you want? Try our rosemary melt and pour soap recipe today!
Made with just 5 simple ingredients, this soap recipe is simple, yet beautiful. It's easy to create unique bars with our range of soap moulds!
The rosemary and peppermint essential oils create top notes of herb and mint, and the frankincense essential oil forms the base note that helps to fix the scent in the soap.
- White SLS free melt and pour soap base 1kg
- Emerald green mica powder 25g
- Rosemary essential oil 10ml
- Peppermint essential oil 10ml
- Frankincense essential oil 10ml
1. Chop and melt your soap base
- Remove the melt and pour soap base from the packaging and place it onto a chopping board, then cut into small chunks.
- Add to a heatproof bowl and melt gently in the microwave using 1 minute intervals and stirring in between until fully melted. If you don't have a microwave you can melt it in a heat proof bowl over a pan of boiling water.
2. Add your mica powder and essential oils
- Allow to cool a little, and then add your rosemary, peppermint and frankincense essential oils
- Add your emerald green mica powder
- Stir thoroughly to combine
3. Pour into your moulds
- Carefully pour the soap into your moulds. If you want to get rid of the bubbles on the surface of the soap, you can spray it with isopropyl alcohol or witch hazel
- Leave to set for about 6 hours. Make sure they're on a level surface, otherwise they won't set evenly
- Remove from the moulds and wrap in clingfilm to prevent moisture forming on the surface of the soap
- Melt and pour soap doesn't need to cure, so it is good to use straight away.
This is what our finished bars looked like. How do they compare to yours?